Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rave: Perfume Deals

Happy Sunday Funday Beauties!

What better way to spend your Sunday than hit up the mall for sales! I managed to snag two great deals, in my opinion, on some much needed new fragrances.

My first stop was Victoria's Secret. I really had no specific perfume that I was looking for; I mainly wanted to perfume something with a $10 minimum, so I could receive a Secret Reward Card (if you're not sure what that is, I recommend clicking here!). Near the checkout line at my store, there is a display full of $10-$15 perfumes and body mists. As I mentioned earlier I wasn't looking for any specific scent, so I decided to try the Dream Angel's Desire body mist.

Retail: $10.00

Next stop was Kohl's because were having their Kohl's cash sale. Basically for every $50 worth of stuff you purchase, you will receive a $10 Kohl's "cash" that is good on anything in the store (pretty much $10 "free" dollars). I picked up some non-beauty related items that happened to be on clearance (my favorite!) and ended up in the makeup section afterwards... what a shock. Today was the last day of the sale, so a lot of the fragrances that were on sale, were already picked over. First let me start off by saying I am in no way shape or form, a fan of Paris Hilton, but oh my god her perfumes smell so good! I would have never purchased the gift set for the retail value or suggested retail value, but for a clearance price of $12... oh yes! The set contains three rollerball perfumes: Paris Hilton, CanCan, and Siren.

Retail: 12.00

I love catching sales, so needless to say I'm very happy with my beauty "steals"... and the money left over in my wallet!

Chit Chat: I want to know what perfumes you beauties are loving! Where do you normally shop for your perfumes? What's the average amount of money you spend on a fragrance? Share your beauty information in the comment section below!

Disclaimer: All photos in this post are mine, and captured with the iPhone 4s. The products listed above that are bolded will redirect you the Victoria's Secret and Kohl's website.

3 comments:

  1. I really like close to all perfumes when it comes to scent. I prefer cheap perfumes, though! (even though I tend to spend 50-70$ per bottle) It's great that you found such discounted prices ... I am now going to both Victoria's Secret and Kohls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post about perfumes, as I am a perfume lover! I normally try to buy perfume at places like Sephora or Ulta, which aren't the cheapest, but they always have a huge selection. Two of my favorites lately have been Marc Jacobs' "Daisy" and Dolce and Gabbana's "Light Blue." They range from 50-70 dollars a bottle, but they last for a pretty long time. These scents are great for not only going to class, but also date night or girls night! I have shopped at Victoria's Secret before for some perfumes and I have found one that I absolutely love! Their "Tease" line is absolutely wonderful. You can purchase perfume, body lotion, body mist, or even shower gel in this scent and it only runs about $20 a bottle. Every time I have worn this scent, someone compliments me on it! I definitely recommend it!

    Also- a little beauty tip that I know works--- After you shower, moisturize with body lotion or body butter THEN put on your perfume. The moisturizer seals the scent in and you smell just as good all day as when you first applied the perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meaning of beauty is the quality that gives pleasure to the faculties or the psyche by conduct or mentality. An alluring youngster, a stunning blossom, and a mother feline dealing with her cats are, for the most part, instances of beauty.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"ed meds online".

    ReplyDelete