Sunday, February 10, 2013

Behind the Beauty Blog

Welcome! 

My name is Samantha. I am currently a junior at West Chester University majoring in Secondary English Education. Instead of doing my normal "cliche" English blog, I have decided to venture out and share one of my hobbies: cosmetology.

For the last five years I have been a part of the beauty industry working part time as a receptionist at a hair salon close to my home. While I'm not a licensed cosmetologist (nor claim to be!) I am here to share my reviews, tips, and tricks with all things related to that field (makeup, hair, skincare, nails, etc) that I have learned a long the way from professionals and my own trial and error. 

I love learning and sharing my girly tips, so I hope this blog will interest a few beauties out in cyberspace!

1 comment:

  1. Beauty is significant because society has put such a considerable emphasis on it to be appreciated and looked for after characteristic. You can thank promoting and publicizing businesses for quite a bit of that. They use it to market pretty much everything.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"generic ed pills".

    ReplyDelete